- Land Area: 576 square miles
- Population (2000): 14,428
- County Seat: York
- Towns and Population (2000): Benedict, 230; Bradshaw, 330; Gresham, 253; Henderson, 999;
Lushton, 28; McCool Junctions, 372; Thayer, 64; Waco, 211; York, 7,940.
- Public School Districts: Cross County Public Schools, Benedict and
Stromsburg (Polk County); Heartland Community Schools,
Henderson and Bradshaw; McCool Junction Public Schools, McCool; York Public Schools, York.
- Private Schools Districts:AMS Christian Academy, York; Emmanuel Lutheran Elementary School,
York; Dale Larsen Christian Academy, York; Nebraska Evangelical Lutheran Schools, Waco;
St. Joseph's Elementary School, York.
- York County Quick Facts: U.S. Census Bureau
- York County Map Stats: FedStats